You will find this section a useful guide about USA. It give you brief information about Social Custom, Religion, USA Map, Cultural Life etc.

This section takes you through the universities enrollment procedures process step by step. It starts with application procedure right till assistance available and bank loans. It also gives a helpful guide for studying in USA, Credential Evaluation services etc.

You will find this section a useful guide to living in the USA throughout your stay in USA. It explains everything from the basics, such the USA climate, monetary and banking system, to the intricacies of clothing, Travel and Transport etc. It also includes tips on how to stay safe, secure, and healthy.

This website provides average costs as a guide. It also provide Financial Planning Worksheet, Source of Financial Aid etc.

This section provides information about Exam Requirements

  • GRE
  • GMAT
  • SAT

You will need to have a valid passport and a visa in order to enter the USA. Since it can take several months to obtain a passport and all the documentation, start the process as early as you can. This section provides information regarding Passport and Visa, Changing Visa status etc.

  • USA Passport
  • USA Financial Resource
  • Maintain Visa Status After Arrival In USA
  • Changing Visa Status After Arrival In USA


Do not count on being able to recover the funds once you arrive in the United States. Getting a job is not an effective means of financing an education in the United States. There are many restrictions on employment by foreign citizens, and some types of visas totally prohibit it. Most international students are limited to employment on campus

Even if you can find work, you can not get a job that pays well enough to cover all your expenses. Typical work on campus will not pay more than $ 1,000 to $ 2,000 during the school year, and a similar amount during summer vacation.

If you are studying with an F-1 visa, you can not accept off-campus employment during the first year of study. However, you can take a job on campus to fund the bills. It is limited to 20 hours per week while the school is in session, as long as it does not displace a resident of the US. UU (The displacement test is if the position is normally occupied by students). Full-time employment is allowed during the holidays if you will return to school at the end of the vacation period. The Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) permit does not require accepting a job on campus, but you must first request a Social Security Number and complete a Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility). You may also need to obtain the authorization of the foreign student advisor.

Graduate students who participate in a cooperative education program are sometimes allowed to work for an off-campus employer who has an educational connection or a research contract with the school. Employment must be required for the degree.

After the first year of study, a student with an F-1 visa may request permission from the INS to accept an off-campus job. Permit is often granted if the student is experiencing severe financial hardship without fault of their own, such as large currency fluctuations, loss of financial aid, loss or unavailability of on-campus employment, unusual increases in tuition or living expenses, unexpected financial changes in the source of student support and unexpected medical expenses. The student must be in good academic standing and enrolled as a full-time student, and the foreign student advisor must certify the student’s Form I-538 (certification of the designated school official). The student must submit the Form I-765 (Application for Temporary Employment Authorization) and the filing fee, along with the Form I-538 certificate and the copy of the Form I-20, to the INS for work authorization. The employment authorization will be valid. for a year.

Students with M-1 visas can not accept any form of employment, except for a temporary internship for practical training purposes.

Working with a B-2 (Tourist) visa is grounds for immediate deportation.

Spouses and dependents of students admitted to the United States with M-1, F-1 and J-1 visas can apply for M-2, F-2 and J-2 visas, respectively, to accompany the student during their visit. stay in the United States. Spouses and dependents of students M-1 and F-1 can not accept employment or conduct business while in the US. UU Spouses and dependents of students admitted with a J-1 visa may request permission to work as J-2 visitors. People with an M-2, F-2 or J-2 visa will study full time or part time, but may not receive financial aid.

After graduating, you may want to work temporarily in the United States. To do so, you must obtain status H-1B. Your degree must be in the area of ​​specialization required for the position. You must have an offer of employment from a US employer. The employer must submit documentation to request H-1B status for you.